Are you a hard-working and enthusiastic Android Developer? Do you dream of working in an exciting and ever-changing environment with a young and motivated team? If so…. LOOK NO FURTHER! We are currently looking for talented professionals just like you to join our gang in Madrid:
At Mirada, you’ll have endless opportunities to develop your skills in the fascinating world of Digital TV, while also learning every day from the various departments that you will be working with. Oh, and routine is NOT an option here!
What we require:
- You have a client-server model
- Experience in Android development using Android Studio for applications with graphical UI in Google Play
- Knowledge of Material Design for Android
- Experience working with different people using a distributed code repository (GIT, Mercurial, etc)
- Ability to deal with tools for tracking issues, such as Jira
- High level of spoken and written English
- Availability to travel and discover new work environments across countries
- Good social and communication skills
What we would love:
- Previous collaboration in any personal or Open Source projects
What you will be doing:
- Implementing new functionalities as defined by Mirada’s Product team
- Working closely with multiple teams including UX & Graphic Design, Operations, QA and Back-end to:
– Improve UX by designing and developing web applications
– Ensure the proper integration of website apps within our core applications
– Test website functionalities and troubleshooting
- Maintaining the company’s Android Product app and currently deployed applications
- Customisation of the company’s Android Product to suit changing customers’ needs
- and much more!
What we offer:
- Fixed salary depending on the experience of the successful candidate
- Variable incentives
- Ticket RestaurantⓇ
- Health insurance
- Short working hours every Friday and throughout July and August
- English classes
- Flexibility with taking holidays
- Fantastic work environment
- Regular outdoor and team-building events
- In-office perks such as Fruit Friday
- and much more…
So, if whilst reading you have felt that we are talking about you… what are you waiting for?
A day in the life of Maria at Mirada
– I arrive at the office at 9am and check my emails for anything urgent before getting started. Soon after, I go with for a quick coffee with my colleagues to start my morning brimming with energy!
– I start analysing the latest design we have to develop for our application. I always draw diagrams in my notebook to make sure I fully understand the new design before getting started. When it’s clear, I start working my magic… developing code!
– Lunch time! We go to the kitchen to eat together. There’s always a lot of people there. One of the things I like most about Mirada is its people… there is always someone who is happy to start a conversation with you. They are all so nice!
– This afternoon we have a new release! We push the latest changes so that everything is ready and we start testing to check that everything is alright. Once we are sure, we let everybody know!
– Before going home I prepare for tomorrow’s tracking meeting: What did I do, what do I have left to do and what are the problems that I have had or might encounter? And, like that, another day is finished at Mirada!
Want to know more? Get in touch with Maria on LinkedIn!