Mirada is a leading provider of products and services for Digital TV Operators and Broadcasters with offices across Europe, Asia & Americas. With over 15 years of experience, Mirada focuses on the future of Digital TV – Multiscreen cross-platform navigation – anytime, anywhere. We offer a complete suite of end-to-end modular products for STBs, PC, smartphones and tablets, including an independent OTT platform, all with innovative state-of-the-art UI designs.
Mirada currently develops major Digital TV software projects for some of the biggest TV Operators and Broadcasters around the world, with our solutions already deployed across almost 20 platforms worldwide.
We are offering positions in our Sales Department, for those people that meet our requirements with adequate experience to be responsible for Mirada sales in various regions within which we operate. The selected candidate will be able to develop their professional career in the fascinating and innovative Digital TV sector, along with a skilled and motivated team.
What you will be doing:
- Creating new opportunities and contacting potential clients
- Following up and building close relationships with contacts
- Detecting and chasing leads for new business opportunities
- Building upon and running sales activities across assigned region
- Preparing commercial proposals in collaboration with technical teams
- Reporting directly to VP Sales
- Managing sales and business plans
- Attending annual industry events in your assigned region
- Working in a dynamic and international environment
What we require:
- 3 years minimum experience in a similar position
- Experience with commercial proposal preparations
- Business Case Analysis
- Experience in building relationships with clients
- Proactive mindset for finding and chasing contacts
- Experience with Telco companies and/or Broadcasters
- Client Orientation
- Initiative and proactivity
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to deal with deadlines
- Availability to travel
What we would love:
- Technical background in telecommunications desirable
- Awareness and understanding of the Digital TV industry
What we offer:
- Fixed salary depending on the experience of the successful candidate
- Variable incentives
- Ticket RestaurantⓇ
- Health insurance
- Short working hours every Friday and throughout July and August
- English classes
- Flexibility with taking holidays
- Fantastic work environment
- Regular outdoor and team-building events
- In-office perks such as Fruit Friday
- and much more…
We asked Tomaz (Sales Director, Eastern Europe) what he most enjoys about working in sales at Mirada:
One of the things I love about being part of the Sales team at Mirada is how it’s a fantastic opportunity to both travel and to meet many different people while working across Eastern Europe.
Before presenting our IRIS TV platform to a potential client, I always prepare my portable demo system by checking the cables and configurations of all the parts.
Upon arrival at the client’s site, I first present our IRIS TV Platform followed by an end-to-end demonstration of the solution using the portable demo system.
“It’s a fantastic opportunity to both travel and to meet many different people…”
This is the part I enjoy the most, as during the demonstration I am able to show the full multiscreen functionality of Iris by connecting the TV and companion devices (iPads, Androids etc) to the STB, something which never fails to impress clients!
Our solution’s user interface, Inspire, also sparks interest in potential customers thanks to its exciting and innovative design.
It’s such a great feeling to see positive reactions from clients about our product, and that’s just an example of what makes working in sales at Mirada not only fun but fulfilling!