With over 15 years operating within the fast-paced Digital TV industry and offices located across four continents, Mirada is an excellent place to kick-start or advance your career in a globally renowned company.
Here at Mirada, we are just as passionate about our products and services as we are about our people. We thrive on being at the cutting-edge of our industry and over the years we have attracted and retained the finest in talent, capability and know-how who strive from day one to make that possible.
With a work environment like no other that fosters innovation, rewards success and encourages growth and fun, if you’re ready for an exciting and fulfilling challenge, Mirada is the place for you!
Are you a perfect candidate?
If you’re creative, energetic and brimming with ideas to share, you are already three steps closer to joining our dynamic marketing team where no two days are ever the same!
You are a self-confessed tech geek and you admit that you spend lots of your time on social media – and maybe even have a blog. People would describe you as a self-starter: you like to spread your wings and you don’t need constant supervision.
You work a lot and laugh even more. You aren’t afraid to make things happen and you have a positive attitude to life.
You will be doing many things, for example:
- Organisation, coordination and management of our presence at international trade shows
- Management of departmental expenses and basic accounting
- Press review and technology content creation
- Work on our corporate image, website and brand awareness
- Collaboration with our Product Marketing strategy and execution
- Translation work (English – Spanish)
Your profile meets these minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent level of both English and Spanish, at least C1 (part of the interview will be held in English)
- Minimum 2 years work experience
The following would be very welcome:
- Education in Journalism, Administration, Marketing or similar
- Experience in B2B Marketing and Communication
- Experience in a Software Development company
- Practical knowledge of Adobe Design software/Photography
What we offer:
- Fixed salary depending on the experience of the successful candidate
- Variable incentives
- Ticket RestaurantⓇ
- Health insurance
- Short working hours every Friday and throughout July and August
- English classes
- Flexibility with taking holidays
- Fantastic work environment
- Regular outdoor and team-building events
- In-office perks such as Fruit Friday
- and much more…
A typical day at Mirada for Heather
9:00: I arrive at the office at 9… okay, 9:30! Flexible hours are the best!
9:35: I check my inbox and for breaking news in our industry which, of course, there is! With the most interesting articles, I curate our Weekly Press Review for the whole company. Knowledge is power!
10:30: Breakfast time at a bar with the guys from UX and Tali from Editorial to laugh about our crazy weekend antics…
10:45: Back to my desk and time to start working on my latest project: Our ‘Diwali’ campaign for India!
11:30: 📩 My boss Rosi has just scheduled a meeting for this afternoon to review the data from our Christmas campaign. Time to get analysing how we did!
13:00: Brainstorming ideas with HR in the ‘Chatbox’ for our upcoming careers fair! I schedule a meeting with Débora from UX to discuss our stand design and invite UX Boss, Bencomo, too – I know how he likes to share his ideas 😉
14:00: Lunch time: Someone is ordering sushi and how can I say no?! There’s a gym right next to the office, I’ll go after work!
15:15: Time for this week’s ‘geeky’ workshop which (secretly) is my favourite thing about working at Mirada. Who knew that software could actually be quite cool, or that I’d find myself interested in how APIs work?!
16:30: Time for my meeting with Roszana to go over the analytics of our Christmas marketing campaign. It’s fascinating to see how far and wide our campaign reached around the world, and to see what ideas worked well and how we can improve next year. Once the meeting is over, I start putting ideas together about how I am going to present the results the following week.
18:10: Back at my desk, I edit my photo of Marque, one of our Developers, bouncing around his office on his pilates ball and, along with a cheeky caption, I schedule it for tomorrow’s social media posts.
19:30: 📩 Post-work drinks happening at one of the bars nearby, let’s go! Oops, I will DEFINITELY go to the gym tomorrow…