We are a long-established B2B software development company, with offices in 5 countries and over 120 employees. Our headquarters are in London, UK. We have 15 years of experience providing end-to-end solutions to digital TV Operators and Broadcasters, and right now we are participating in various projects around the world.
Are you a perfect candidate?
You will form part of a dynamic marketing team, where routine is not an option. You have a junior profile, but you have at least some working experience. You are creative, full of energy and of ideas to share. You like to create content, maybe you have your own blog. Your English level is excellent and you can provide quality translation of texts from English to Spanish and Spanish to English. You are tech-savvy, you love new technologies and you’re an eager user of various Social Media. Your writing is neat, clear and you always pay attention to punctuation and orthography. You are very well-organized, you know how to prioritize tasks and you pay attention to details. You have a solid work ethic and your previous employers could describe you as loyal and honest. You work a lot and laugh even more. You are an action person, with a positive attitude to life.
You will be doing many different things, for example:
- editing press releases and communication material
- do a daily sectorial press review and Social Media management
- plan and execute internal and external communication activities
- coordinate events/trade shows
- work on our corporate image and brand awareness
- collaborate on product marketing strategy plan and its execution
Your profile meets these minimum requirements:
- bachelor’s degree is a must
- excellent level of both English and Spanish, at least C1 (part of the interview will be held in English)
- excellent edition skills
- creativity and passion
- min. 1 year experience
The following would be very welcome:
- education in journalism or marketing
- experience in marketing/communication for a B2B company
- experience in a software development company
- experience in journalism or translation
- practical knowledge of Adobe design software
- HTML/CSS/PHP basics
- native English
What do we offer:
- long-term contract
- competitive salary + bonuses
- Tickets Restaurant
- private health insurance + life insurance
- additional benefits for long-term employees
- fantastic work environment, seasonal parties etc.