When applying, please attach your cv, we will not consider applications without it.
If you are a dynamic and hard-working Recruitment Specialist, look no further! We are looking for a talented professional like you to join our team in Madrid.
At Mirada, you will find a forward-thinking place where you can truly develop your HR skills while learning all about our various departments that you will be working with within the fascinating world of Digital TV. Routine is not an option here.
As a Recruitment Specialist at Mirada you will be:
- Working closely with several teams including Sales, UX & Graphic Design, Operations, QA and more…
- Posting creative and enticing job offers in English and Spanish
- Searching, identifying and evaluating candidates’ profiles across several countries
- Gathering employment certificates and cross-checking references
- Supervising formal and administrative aspects of new employees
- Assisting in integrating newly-hired employees into the company
- Managing and maintaining our employees’ database
- Enrolling new employees in our ERP
- Establishing potential collaborations with universities and study centres
- Creating new recruitment targets and strategies
- Supporting the HR department by assisting to employees’ enquiries
- Organising all kinds of exciting Mirada events
- …and so much more!
Are you a perfect candidate?
- You have BA/BS degree preferably but not limited to the field of recruitment/HR
- You have 2-4 years of recruitment experience within an international environment
- You are able to handle postings focused specifically on engineering positions
- You have strong written and oral communication skills both in Spanish and English
- You have great social and communication skills and dream of working in a multicultural environment
- You have the capacity to work while keeping to a tight schedule and meeting deadlines
- You are able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- You are organised and systematic
You score extra points for:
- Knowledge about the digital TV industry and software development
- Previous experience as a HR Generalist
- Bringing a smile to work with you!
What we offer:
- Salary based on candidate’s experience and skills
- Temporary contract during 6 months with possibility of a long-term contract
- Restaurant vouchers
- Fantastic work environment
- Rewarding events and days out
So, if whilst reading you have felt that you are the person we are looking for…what are you waiting for?