We are a long-established B2B software development company, with offices in 5 countries and over 120 employees. Our headquarters are in London, UK. We have 15 years of experience providing end-to-end solutions to digital TV Operators and Broadcasters, and right now we are participating in various projects around the world.
We are seeking a talented Technical Product Manager to join our Product Development team. This role is key in ensuring that there is a coherent architecture for all components developed within a product line strategy, as well as for coordinated shared architectures across different customer implementations.
The offered position will work closely together with the responsibles of Product Development and Presales, to aid and support in the definition of product vision, strategies and roadmaps, by gathering, refining and documenting customer and market requirements, with the goal to design and develop detailed technical product documentation. The selected candidate will also participate actively in the preparation and definition of technical proposals in response to the customer requests, including the project plans for the different proposals and high level architecture overviews.
We are looking for candidates having at least a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Telecommunications, with 2 years of experience in a similar possition and fluent English. Experience in our business will be a relevant advantage.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Participating in planning product execution, by contributing to the product vision, defining, driving and maintaining the product roadmap and backlog
- Gathering product requirements, from both external and internal sources, and translating such requirements and high level objectives into testable and measurable functional features
- Assisting in the prioritisation and clarification of features and iterative enhancements, to ensure the consistency with the product vision and strategy, by updating and communicating evolving requirements and feature development throughout the product life cycle
- Contributing to detailed technical designs and proposal of new solutions, based on customer input, surveys, imaginative interpretation of user needs, market needs analysis, and known technological solutions
- Authoring and managing product documentation, including detailed technical product, system and user specifications, with a keen understanding of UI design and development details
- Working collaboratively with developers, project managers and QA engineers, to architect the solution and provide resolution to technical support issues
- Monitoring ongoing performance of features throughout the product development, testing, and deployment phases, to ensure that the product goals are met
- Acting as first level point of contact internally for any questions, concerns, or suggestions during product life cycle
- Providing technical support to pre-sales and sales teams on technically complex sales opportunities and demos
- Responding to technical project tenders, gathering the customer requirements, defining the appropriate response to those requirements, elaborating the associated technical proposal and giving support to sales team in defending and demoing (when applicable) the proposed solution
- Managing the relationship with the different partners and providers involved in the different opportunities
- Defining the different prospects costing and timetables: specifying the tasks involved in a project; defining the ideal team to be assigned to it and planning milestones, due dates and risks to be considered
What do we offer:
- long-term contract
- competitive salary + bonuses
- Tickets Restaurant
- private health insurance + life insurance
- additional benefits for long-term employees
- fantastic work environment, seasonal parties etc.