CONTENT IS KING
- Catalogues in the hands of TV operators have an added complexity, as they manage linear TV, TVoD, catch up TV, AVoD, SVoD, etc.
- An offering too vast comes with a risk – too many options can paralyse subscribers, turning them away due to the “paradox of choice”.
- TV operators also face increasing competition with the irruption of new powerful SVoD platforms like Disney+ and HBO Max.
- How then to make the most out of content catalogues and keep churn and cord cutting at bay?
- The key is to provide subscribers with the most relevant content, when and wherever they want it.
- Perfect balance matches the sensitivity of the human touch together with the digital efficiency of the platform’s algorithm.
- Enhancing your offering with a team of local editorial experts bridging your catalogue with the socioeconomic, cultural and political events happening in your subscribers’ region.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?