Madrid or Castellón
- I arrive at the office at 9am and check my emails for anything urgent before getting started. Soon after, I go with for a quick coffee with my colleagues to start my morning brimming with energy.
- I start analysing the latest design we have to develop for our application. I always draw diagrams in my notebook to make sure I fully understand the new design before getting started. When it’s clear, I start working my magic… developing code!
- Lunch time. We go to the kitchen to eat together as there’s always a lot of people there. One of the things I like most about Mirada is its people, there is always someone who is happy to have a chat with you. Everyone is so nice!
- This afternoon we have a new release. We push the latest changes so that everything is completed and we start testing to check that everything is ready. Once we are sure, we let everybody know!
- Before going home I prepare for tomorrow’s tracking meeting: What did I do, what do I have left to do and what are the problems that I have had or might encounter? And, like that, another day is finished at Mirada!