Communication& Events Coordinator
Madrid / Spain
- I start my day with some early morning yoga in the nearby park with two colleagues before meeting with my team to plan everything for the busy week ahead.
- Our sales team have just got back from a trade show in Singapore, so it’s time for a meeting with them to see how it went and to get preparing our post-event report. I hope our latest promotional campaign has brought in some exciting new leads in Asia!
- Meeting over, it’s now time to read through the most interesting news from the show and prepare the Press Review to send to the rest of the company later this week. This week, there are some articles in the media about the launch of our new apps for Smart TVs which will be nice for our web developers to see.
- PING! We’ve just received an urgent email from the Head of Sales asking for a presentation about our new app, Mirada Kids, to send to a potential client. Ok… the Instagram post will have to wait until tomorrow.
- Time for lunch, but there’s no rest for the wicked. It’s time for an extremely competitive game of chess with Débora from UX. Please remind me why I signed up to the office chess tournament?!
- Back to work after an embarrassingly quick checkmate and time to finish off the presentation for Sales. Once that is done, I have a meeting with the Heads of Editorial, IT, UX and Analytics to continue with our secret – well, not so secret anymore – project about our live platform during the World Cup.
- It’s already 6pm?! I quickly schedule a couple of tweets for tomorrow to promote our free guest pass for our trade show in Amsterdam and our latest whitepaper, and voilá! Home time.