Content Marketing Specialist
Madrid / Spain
- Being part of the small yet mighty Marketing team at Mirada is nothing short of an adventure! As we’re all working from home due to COVID-19, our day starts with a team video catch up to discuss the tasks we’ll be working on today and comment on the progress with our upcoming whitepaper campaign… and a guest appearance from my cat!
- We’ve now entered summer working hours, so it’s time to get busy as there’s lots to do. I log into WordPress to prepare the home module in HTML for the whitepaper promotion on Mirada’s website. I have to readjust the title as it’s slightly overlapping the cool new image that Alex, the team’s Graphic Designer, has prepared.
- Once that’s sorted, I get in touch with our contact at the external company promoting the whitepaper to check he’s received the promo banners and that the clicks through to our website are being recorded correctly in Google Analytics. It’s important to keep track of each campaign to determine the ROI of everything we do and to keep Marjorie (our Events & Communication Coordinator) happy with her reports 😉
- Just as I’m about to schedule the mailings to operators and broadcasters around the world, we receive an urgent request from Management to prepare a presentation for an investors evening in two days’ time! After a quick brainstorm with the team, I work alongside Alex to include all the important information and to make sure it is displayed as clearly and beautifully as possible.
- While we wait for feedback, I finish scheduling the mailings and publish on social media about how one of our Software Developers has won yet ANOTHER prize in the company’s stay at home competition! Maybe I’ll win next time…
- Time to check the feedback from our sales team about leads from our last campaign (my guilty pleasure), send an overview to Roszana, Mirada’s VP Marketing, for her meeting with the CEO tomorrow. And with that, the day’s over! ¡Mañana, más!