CASTELLÓN / Spain
– I get to the office around 8:45. Some people arrive earlier and leave earlier, and those who love a lie-in tend to arrive at 10am and then stay later! That’s right, flexible hours!
– I start my day catching up on emails which tend to include bug reports, technical questions, requests from other teams, emails from our partners etc. Once the whole team has arrived, we have a coffee break at a nearby cafe.
-I often have meetings in the morning. These are usually regular status update meetings with our project manager, but we also discuss architectural topics and have meetings with other departments to discuss how to implement new functionalities.
– Once we have a plan, it’s time to execute it. I spend the rest of my morning coding, which involves addressing all the tasks and bugs that I’ve been assigned and that have previously been prioritised.
– At 13:30, we stop for lunch. We have loads of options to choose from, from bringing our own food or going out to one of the many tasty places for lunch nearby. Whatever your preference, there is always someone interesting to talk to during lunchtime. You’ll always be in good company here at Mirada (if I say so myself)!
– Back to work and time to continue coding. If nothing urgent arises, I spend the rest of the day with my assigned tasks… and as all the mobile devs sit together, we always find the time for a chat about different stuff, mainly work related, but there’s always room for a joke too.
– It’s 18:15 and time to head home!