If you are a dynamic, diligent Quality Engineer specializing in manual testing on STBs (also
known as set-top boxes), you have come to the right place. We are looking for professionals
like you to join our team at our offices in Mexico City with your desire, talent, and skills.
At Mirada, you will find the perfect place to continue developing your skills in the fascinating
world of Digital Television and the department of Quality Assurance in particular. You will also
find the place to learn from all the departments needed to create and deploy our software
ecosystem, as you will interact with all of them to perform your daily tasks. At Mirada, there is
no such thing as boredom or routine!
Your main objective will be to find quality problems. In order to do this:
- You will perform continuous diagnostics using manual and automated means, assisting in debugging and troubleshooting.
- Your focus will be on some specific pieces of our software ecosystem: STBs and Linux STBs. But knowing their role in the ecosystem perfectly well, the remaining parts and what they need from it.
- You will be involved in all stages of the SW lifecycle, from integration to production of these parts. Within this objective, you will be able to perform other tasks such as:
- Participate in testing the QA Delivery, oriented to the validation of ecosystems and their transition to production, including the transition to production windows.
- Participating in debugging and resolving incidents in production. Performing troubleshooting sessions with customers if necessary.
- Performing beta testing of different types of releases.
Your second objective will be technical maintenance and improvement. Both production process of the part you diagnose, as well as our own processes and diagnostic tools. Maintaining and evolving the concept of continuous and technified shift left diagnosis.
MIRADA CELEBRATES DIVERSITY, SUPPORTS INCLUSION AND ENCOURAGES INDIVIDUAL EXPRESSION IN OUR WORKPLACE. WE DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT OR DISCRIMINATION AGAINST OUR CANDIDATES OR EMPLOYEES. WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER